Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Backyardigans !

Lately as the weather has been warming up a bit, we have been spending more time outdoors. One of my favorite times, is when we have accomplished enough school work for the day, and are able to enjoy some uninterrupted time together in our yard. We love our Co-Op, don't get me wrong, but it can be challenging to have any backyard family time as there are most often other kids in an ear or eye shot that will always be more attractive then playing or gardening with mom! So I treasure these secret moments that I get them all to my self- in our own space.
While I made the snack, I told the kids to set up our (usually INSIDE ONLY) play tent outside.



It was pretty squishy and got quite warm so Theo evacuated shortly after eating his snack!
Another day, there was a hockey match, it was so great to listen/watch them get along so well.

My wee posers.

I just entered a contest to win $100 with All About Spelling. I LOVE this program and soon I will dedicate a whole post to how much I love it. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment