Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wicked Wednesday!

Just so you all don't get a delusional perspective on homeschooling from this blog, I thought I'd highlight a not so wonderful day. Today.
This post started out as a long drawn out post, but we all know how boring those are to read. So I'll just put it all in point form and you can fill in the blanks. Enjoy:

-6:30am toddler crawling into my bed.
-schoolwork in the morning was met with much resistance.
-decided to head out to tackle the errands.
-stop by church
-notice that 7 year old has no shoes on
-poor listening, and lot of running around happened at the church.
-carry kicking, screaming two year back to car.
-7 year old- just plain didn't listen or follow us to the car.
-7 year old stung by a bee twice on his shoulder. TEARS.
-drive back home
-get Afterbite, and SHOES!!!
-back in the car
-Library- screaming
-London Drugs
-Dollar Store: kids in the way, kid breaks something at check out, screaming (not me)
-eat lunch in the car
-2 year old has to pee
-find emergency pull up diaper.
-7 year old's tooth falls out, he put it in a cup of water
-grocery store: tears, screams, running, bad listening, kid breaking up all the squares in unopened chocolate bars at check out.
 -water from lunch on 2 year old.
-naked 2 year old
-Hello Neighbours!
-cup with water and tooth in dishwasher, bye bye tooth.

So after all that, I didn't have time to capture any wonderful pictures. But here's one- to remind me of the three blessings that I have been entrusted with on good days and bad ones.



5 comments:

  1. Love both these posts. Marvelous Monday, and Wicked Wednesday. Such a great picture of your lovely, and sometimes hectic lives. Super impressed with the smartie person - at 2! I love that they all have journals / sketchbooks. We just started nature journals last week, and it was one of the first times Dylan wanted to draw (a dead mouse). Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I was reading it and saying, "oh no! OH NO!!" Those days are horrible. But let me say that I am IMPRESSED with how many stops you did with three kids! I keep it to a maximum of two stops per outing, girl!! Otherwise I end up being the one who's screaming! Yay for homeschool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be fair LK, London Drugs, Library, and Grocery store were all at Ironwood. Still it was a feat. Did I mention that the tooth fell out in the car? Thankfully, I was at church in the evening when Theo went to bed, so Colin could divert the missing tooth, stating that mommy knew where it was. So the tooth ferry still came. And then this morning, I stepped on something sharp in the kitchen with my bear foot, and yup it was his tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was wondering whether one of your feet had grown dark brown fur and long claws. Haha!

    ReplyDelete